- Baseball needs instant replay. Good riddance to "human error."
- Pete Rose should be elected to the Hall of Fame.
- So should Shoeless Joe Jackson.
- Induct Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens into the Hall of Fame together -- but induct Alan Trammell and Lou Whitaker together first.
- Get rid of the Designated Hitter.
- Baseball games are only slow to members of the media and umpires... but a game should never start past 7:05 p.m.
- Michael Lewis' Moneyball is completely overrated.
- I'm anti-BCS, as any reasonable person should be.
- ESPN covers Brett Favre, LeBron James, Duke, Yankees/Red Sox, Dallas Cowboys, and Notre Dame football waaaay too much. (Wait, that's not a controversial opinion at all.)
Friday, August 6, 2010
Brief opinions on divisive/controversial topics: