Meet... Angela Sees

Meet Your Lansing Lugnuts Front Office Member, Day Eight.

Angela Sees
Executive Assistant
Season:  4th Season

Position:  Executive Assistant.  I am the first point of contact for customers and business associates.  In addition, I am responsible for a variety of administrative duties for behind-the-scenes operations, under the direction of both the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.  New this year, I have taken on the roles of Entertainment Coordinator and Business Assistant.

Favorite Teams:  Michigan State and of course… the Lansing Lugnuts.

A little more about me:  I’ve been married to my husband Bob going on 9 years and am a proud mother of an active 6-year-old boy.  As a family, we spend most of our time outdoors.  On the weekends and holidays we travel up to our family owned cottage for a little skiing or snowmobiling depending on the season.  In the spring and fall, I coach an East Lansing co-ed softball team which includes the Lansing Lugnuts Office Staff.  This year will be my second year coaching my son's t-ball team also.  I am excited in the fact that I can take what I have learned from watching the Lugnuts baseball team and teach it to my son and his teammates.

Go Nuts!

Comments

Popular Posts