Meet... Michaela Vryhof


Meet Your Lansing Lugnuts Front Office Member, Day Five.

Michaela Vryhof
Senior Sponsorship Service Representative
Season:  4th

Position: Senior Sponsorship Service Representative – my coworker and I are charged with executing the elements within each individual sponsorship package here with the Lugnuts. From signage to tickets and everything in between; it’s a job that keeps me busy and actively advocating for our clients. I love collaborating and sharing ideas with our sponsors in order to get their message out there and it’s great to see a promotion come to life that really engages our fans and benefits our clients. I’m a baseball fan, so having an office that opens up to a beautiful baseball field is a definite plus!

Education:  2007 graduate of Hillsdale College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing Management.

Favorite Teams:  Minnesota Twins, Detroit Lions and Michigan Wolverines… really I’m open to supporting any Michigan sports except for the Tigers. My father and I have really bonded over Twins baseball since my family moved to Minnesota when I was in 6th grade, and that’s something I’ll never give up.

Hobbies:
■         Spending time with my husband, Jeremy. We were married on March 1, 2012, in sunny Phoenix, Arizona, and are enjoying settling into married life. We enjoy playing golf together, working out and cheering for our favorite sports teams. Jeremy is a Tigers fan, so that always makes the summer fun.
■         Traveling – whether it’s a short trip to northern Michigan or an adventure to Europe, I’m always up for an adventure. My family always took a vacation during the summer, so I’ve been blessed with a travel bug that can find excitement in even the shortest trips. A spring training trip is on my list for 2013!
■         Cooking – I’m no Julia Child, but my kitchen skills have steadily increased since the arrival of a Crock-Pot in my life. Practice makes perfect!
■         Family and friends – two equally important groups of people in my life. I’ve been blessed with a small but extraordinary family. I have two younger brothers that I am so proud of, and my mom and dad are two of the most compassionate and fun people that you could meet. My friends are a crazy and unique bunch that keep me laughing for hours. I'm definitely lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people.

GO NUTS!

(Win, Twins!)

Comments

Popular Posts