Meet... David Link

Meet Your Lansing Lugnuts Front Office Member, Day Four.

David Link
Season Ticket Concierge
Love that jersey!
Season:  8th

Education:  Bachelors Degree in Radio, TV and Film from Eastern Michigan University

Position:  I started with the Lugnuts as School Program Emcee, a position I still hold. During the 2009 season, I also worked in Guest Services.  In the fall of 2009, the Lugnuts created the position of Season Ticket Concierge.  In this position, I ensure that the season ticket holders have the best possible experience with the Lugnuts organization.

Favorite Teams:  Michigan Wolverines, Detroit Tigers.

Hobbies:  I enjoy spending time with my wife, Eunice, and our four children, Meghan, JD, Molly and Tess.  I am also a member of the St. Johns Community Band as a baritone player and Assistant Director.

Why I work for the Lugnuts:  The organization is totally committed to an enjoyable fan experience from the ownership and management on down.  They truly give you the tools and freedom to do your job.  We are like a family and it is a great working atmosphere.

Comments

Popular Posts