Meet... Kohl Tyrrell

Meet Your Lansing Lugnuts Front Office Member, Day One.


Please give a warm welcome to...

Kohl Tyrrell
Corporate Account Executive



Season:  7th

Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Management from Siena Heights University.  (I played four years of College Baseball for the Saints, too.)

Job Description: A hybrid position. The Lugnuts have sales representatives that focus on the group universe (schools, churches, child cares) and representatives that focus on the Corporate universe.  I work with businesses on employee and client entertaining needs and also focus on targeting larger group segments that have not been penetrated in the past.  2011 was my first year in this position, and I found success earning business from the National Guard, MSU Greeks, and the Michigan Sandbox Party.  This season, I am continuing my role in targeting new accounts while also finding ways to grow accounts who did business with us last year.

Favorite Team: New York Yankees

Hobbies: Spending time with my wife Jenni and three children, Kohlton, Haven and Rylan; competing in fantasy football and baseball leagues; and cheering for the New York Yankees

Why I Work for the Lugnuts: I love that I wake up every morning, excited to come to work.  I have the privilege of selling a unique product that I believe in and because of that it makes work very enjoyable for me.  I am thankful for the opportunity to sell the product that has changed Lansing forever, the Lugnuts!


*

Lugnuts/Blue Jays links for your reading pleasure...

-  Following yesterday's 4-2 Blue Jays loss to the Tigers, Mike Cormack was impressed by five Jays -- including Henderson Alvarez '09 and Evan Crawford '10.

-  Former Lugnuts profiled recently:  Travis Snider on CTV News; Luis Perez and Evan Crawford on MLB.com; and Alvarez on MLB.com and in a Richard Griffin column in The Star.

-  The Toronto Observer is profiling current/future Lugnuts:  Eric Brown, Shane Opitz and Justin Nicolino.

-  The news wasn't all good for former Lugs.   Poor Nestor Molina didn't make the best first impression with the White Sox.

Comments

Popular Posts